Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Do You Wanna Make a Podcast? 3 O'clock Parade Radio Debuts

Well it happened, I finally started the podcast I've been thinking about for a while.   Seemed like a cool idea to have a show that had both an East Coast Disney as well as a West Coast perspective, so I knew my buddy Rich had to be involved.  @drunkatsams is a great guy and HUGE DISNEY FAN who takes the train up to Disneyland regularly.   I first met Rich through Mrs. Drunk@Disney and he and I immediately hit it off.  he did College Program here at WDW with Mrs. D@D and they've kept in touch ever since.  Really looking forward to weekly chats about WDW and Disneyland!

If it was just Rich and I, I think it would be a little too much like 2 of the same person talking... so I realized right away the perfect 3rd host.  The last thing we need is everyone agreeing all the time, so what better person than Rhiannon @DefiniteDisney !!!    She certainly calls me on my frat boy ways, and I always prefer to hear an opposing viewpoint that is also intelligent.  She's a smart, fun, Disney fan who brings her own perspective to the fray.

We are all podcasting rookies, so give us a chance! 

We really do try to keep the show moving and entertaining, so if you haven't tried us yet, please find us on iTunes, there is a link over at  http://3oclockparade.net 

Please let us know what you think!!!!   @3OclockRadio

#Cheers , 
Drunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment