Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Climbing The Mexico Pavillion!!!

In the wake of the video/photos of the "drunk guy" climbing the Mexico pavilion at EPCOT,  the most frequent question I got all day was "was that you?!" lol.    And I completely understand.... because THAT IS TOTALLY SOMETHING I WOULD DO!!!!

Minus the possibility of being removed from the park and trespassed, I've always thought "I would LOVE to climb up that thing" every single time I've passed, So I guess I can't be too surprised.  Thankfully, the fear of repercussions has prevented me from getting hurt doing this in the past, and will hopefully prevent me from doing something stupid like this in the future and getting booted from WDW.. lol

Question is... WHAT'S NEXT????     someone repelling from the Eiffel Tower in France?   or imagine some drunk guy doing this!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment